July 11, 2018 – July 24, 2018
Service & Support Administrator (SSA)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required – preferably in a human services related field.
- Ability to obtain and maintain certification through the Shelby County Board of DD.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Successful completion of physical, BCI/FBI, Abuser Registry, Nurses Registry, Exclusions List, Sex Offender, U.S. General Services, and Dept. of Rehabilitation and Corrections background checks.
- General duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assessing individual needs for services.
- Documenting service dates, corrections, suspensions and disenrollments.
- Facilitating the development of, and writing, Individual Service Plans (ISP); Coordinating ISP conferences; Coordinating changes and making revisions to the ISP.
- Advocating for enrollees and their families. Providing and/or arranging training and support for self-advocacy.
- Assuring that enrollees and their families know their rights. Helping to determine personal goals and objectives.
- Ensuring that needed services are provided immediately on a 24 hour basis when an emergency situation develops.
- Facilitating the team process. Coordinating plan development. Assuring that enrollee’s desired future preferences remain the focus of the plan.
- Maintaining a database of community resources. Coordinating appointments with other agencies (Social Security, Human Services, Physicians, etc.) and providing transportation if none other is available, or if the enrollee needs assistance in sharing information. Completing paperwork related to service access and maintenance. Identifying service gaps and making adjustments accordingly.
- Reporting MUI’s and/or UI’s in accordance with Incidents Adversely Affecting Health and Safety Rule 5123:2-17-02.
- Completing and submitting Targeted Case Management Logs. Assisting in the maintenance of Quality Review files.
- Documenting service delivery and maintaining data needed for Medicaid billing.
- Assuming other related duties assigned (committee work, meeting attendance, regulatory reviews and surveys, etc.).
250 days – 12 months, 40 hours per week; Schedule will require flexibility to meet the needs of our enrollees.
$18.28 to $23.40 per hour, based on experience.
Benefits include Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS); medical, dental, vision, life insurance; paid sick, vacation and personal leave.
To be considered, please notify the Board of DD of your interest via cover letter & resume and/or electronic application:
- Please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Lisa Brady @ Shelby County Board of DD, 1200 S. Childrens Home Rd., Sidney, OH 45365
- APPLY ONLINE using our online employment application.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Service Provider