Do you find yourself between a rock and a hard place when it comes to getting enough physical activity in your routine? Then join the Between A Walk & A Hard Pace-Walking Club.
Time: 10:00-10:45 a.m.
Place: Tawawa Park by the soccer fields at the covered shelter
Important Benefits of Walking:
1. It strengthens your heart.
2. It lowers risk for heart disease, as we ll as, developing type 2 diabetes, asthma and some cancers.
3. It keeps weight in check.
4. It can help prevent dementia.
5. It can help prevent osteoporosis.
6. It tones your legs.
7. It boosts your vitamin D levels.
8. It gives you energy.
9. It makes you happy.
This club is open to the public and will meet every Thursday beginning May 3rd. For more information or to sign up, please contact Jessica Guillozet at 937-658-6825.